On Monday, January 26, 2015, Representative Jeff Jones was honored to attend the Celebration of Georgia Tourism event in Atlanta. Thank you Scott McQuade, President and CEO of Golden Isles Convention and Visitors Bureau and to all the folks that work hard everyday to promote travel and tourism in Georgia. The Golden Isles will be featured in the State’s 2015 visitors guide.
To view the Golden Isles Virtual Visitor Guide online, click here
To view or order the Official 2015 Georgia Travel Guide online, click hereRead more
This document is clickable. Please distribute as you see fit via email, web sites, printed hand outs, etc. Our goal is to have as much participation as possible in this convention cycle to elect our GaGOP leadership. If you need it in a different format or have trouble copying it, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more
Pictured at Sweat's Furniture: Representative Elect Jeff Jones, John Bassett III and Ward Sweat (11.14.2014)
John Bassett III of the Vaughn-Bassett Furniture Company, Ward Sweat, and State Rep-Elect Jeff Jones, appeared at Sweat's Furniture, Brunswick, Georgia to promote the book "Factory Man". The book details Mr. Bassett's successful efforts to combat the deportation of southern manufacturing jobs to China and other foreign countries. Mr. Bassett's efforts saved his company, which employs over 700 craftsmen, benefiting Bassett, Virginia a manufacturing town.
Rep.-Elect Jeff Jones believes in the importance of rebuilding America's once proud manufacturing base, and has pledged to work hard to bring good-paying manufacturing jobs back to Georgia.
Tom Hanks and HBO have purchased the rights to the book "Factory Man" for an upcoming movie.Read more
Pictured: Rear Admiral Charles A. Richard, Commander of Submarine Group 10, Kings Bay, GA. Korean War Veteran Jack Donald Campbell, a native of southeast Georgia who had a distinguished career of service to his country in the Air Force, and Representative-Elect Jeff Jones.
“I personally have no objection to the incorporation of St. Simons, but my personal opinion is not the issue,” Jones said. “The issue for me is to listen to and then follow the will of the people in our community that will drive whether or not I support such a change. All three members of our local delegation agree that ‘local legislation’ issues must be thoroughly, openly and publicly vetted and discussed by the community.”
- www.thebrunswicknews.com/.../st-simons-island-grou...Oct 14, 2014 - A band of St. Simons Island residents is resurrecting the idea of forming a second city in Glynn County.The Brunswick News
How to Register to Vote:
1. Click this link, print and fill out the state voter registration application and mail it today, or deliver in person to your local voter registration office. If it were me, I’d deliver it in person today.
4. Download the Georgia Votes app from the Apple iTunes Store to your iPhone and you can register to vote with a valid Georgia Driver’s License. There is also a version for Android you can download and use to register with a valid Georgia Driver’s License.
~Team Vote Jeff Jones
Pictured: Former Presidential Candidate Herman Cain, and Representative-Elect Jeff Jones. September 19, 2014
- Tearing Down the Wall to Education Opportunity and Choice
- Tearing Down the Wall to Economic Growth
- Fall of the Berlin Wall: The 25th Anniversary
- Tearing Down the Wall Between Doctors and Patients
To learn more about the Georgia Legislative Policy Forum, please visit the foundation website: http://www.georgiapolicy.org/.
Pictured: Representative-Elect Jeff Jones, Lt. Governor Casey Cagle, and Glynn County Sheriff Neal Jump.
Glynn County, with Lt. Governor Casey Cagle, honoring and recognizing all of those who lost their lives 13 yrs ago in the terrorist attack on America, including the hundreds of First Responders, and recognized and honored all of the First Responders in Glynn and surrounding counties for the heroism they exhibit daily.