Pictured: Rear Admiral Charles A. Richard, Commander of Submarine Group 10, Kings Bay, GA. Korean War Veteran Jack Donald Campbell, a native of southeast Georgia who had a distinguished career of service to his country in the Air Force, and Representative-Elect Jeff Jones.
“I personally have no objection to the incorporation of St. Simons, but my personal opinion is not the issue,” Jones said. “The issue for me is to listen to and then follow the will of the people in our community that will drive whether or not I support such a change. All three members of our local delegation agree that ‘local legislation’ issues must be thoroughly, openly and publicly vetted and discussed by the community.”
- www.thebrunswicknews.com/.../st-simons-island-grou...Oct 14, 2014 - A band of St. Simons Island residents is resurrecting the idea of forming a second city in Glynn County.The Brunswick News
How to Register to Vote:
1. Click this link, print and fill out the state voter registration application and mail it today, or deliver in person to your local voter registration office. If it were me, I’d deliver it in person today.
4. Download the Georgia Votes app from the Apple iTunes Store to your iPhone and you can register to vote with a valid Georgia Driver’s License. There is also a version for Android you can download and use to register with a valid Georgia Driver’s License.
~Team Vote Jeff Jones
Pictured: Former Presidential Candidate Herman Cain, and Representative-Elect Jeff Jones. September 19, 2014
- Tearing Down the Wall to Education Opportunity and Choice
- Tearing Down the Wall to Economic Growth
- Fall of the Berlin Wall: The 25th Anniversary
- Tearing Down the Wall Between Doctors and Patients
To learn more about the Georgia Legislative Policy Forum, please visit the foundation website: http://www.georgiapolicy.org/.
Pictured: Representative-Elect Jeff Jones, Lt. Governor Casey Cagle, and Glynn County Sheriff Neal Jump.
Glynn County, with Lt. Governor Casey Cagle, honoring and recognizing all of those who lost their lives 13 yrs ago in the terrorist attack on America, including the hundreds of First Responders, and recognized and honored all of the First Responders in Glynn and surrounding counties for the heroism they exhibit daily.
Pictured: Marie Bauer, Brunswick Kiwanis President; Rep-Elect Jeff Jones, and Shaw McVeigh, Program Chairman.
Rep-Elect Jeff Jones updates the Brunswick Kiwanis Club on his busy list of activities, meetings, seminars and networking efforts on behalf of District 167 constituents since the May 20, 2014 Primary. Jeff is a "Founding Member" of the St. Simon's Kiwanis Club chapter.
The Kiwanis Club of Brunswick was chartered in August 1924. The club supports youth activities throughout Brunswick and Glynn County, and has done so for the past 85 years. The Boy's and Girl's Club of Southeast Georgia has been the Club's primary charitable project. The Boy's & Girl's Club recently added a new B&G Teen Club for youth between the ages of 13 & 18 yrs of age.
Great to see our son adapting so well to college life, further developing his independence and and maturing into a fine young man. His mother and I are so proud of him.
U.S. Johnny the dismal state for Republicans over-flow
Pictured left to right: Joe McDonough, Mike Maloy, Buddy Carter and Representative-Elect Jeff Jones.
Jeff meets up with Congressional candidate Buddy Carter and fellow conservatives Joe McDonough and Mike Maloy, this weekend at the Georgia Chamber legislative luncheon in Macon.